Enquiries / articles to gbc AT thecubmag.com - pics & files over 5MB to bigcubmag AT hotmail.co.uk but change the AT to @

Wednesday 1 October 2014

The Death of Data

Hi de hi, hello, yes, it's me, GBC with another apology (I'm a poet and you didn't know it...), so it goes like this.....the hard drive with the magazine and related files on it, has died a death and then guess what, the backup hard drive also died a death at around the same time.  Something fishy, perhaps?  I don't know, but I do know there are data recovery companies out there and when I've narrowed down the search to the best one, I will be crossing fingers and toes and sending the drive off to be 'recovered'.  Maybe I will have it covered in bright green, to match Yorkie - oh, no, wait, not THAT kind of 'recovered'!!

Thank you all so much for waiting patiently, and the best way to keep in touch about Cub Mag things is via Facebook - GBC's FB Page.


No comments:

Post a Comment